PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
1. The options for delivery and estimated costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website. These will vary depending on the size, weight and/or value of the product to be delivered. Please see our FAQ section for more information.
2. For deliveries to destinations outside of the UK, there may be local restrictions on certain products. If you order products from our site for delivery to a destination outside of the UK, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches its destination. Please note that we have no control over these and cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be responsible if you break any such laws and/or regulations.
3. In the event you refuse to accept delivery of a product because of any import duty or taxes or for breach of any local law and/or regulation and the product is returned to us, the contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we will deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) compensation for the costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract which will include, without limitation, all payments, costs and fees incurred in the shipment and return shipment of the product, such compensation will be a minimum of 20% of the purchase price.
4.Events outside of our control. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by an event outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. If there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but which have not yet been dispatched by us.
5. Delivery. All packages are carefully packed, insured whilst in transit to you and will require a signature to evidence delivery, you should make appropriate arrangements to sign for and take delivery. If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 8.7 will apply.
6. A product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organised by you collect it from us. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.